Masks are still required at Pawn King
As of today, April 6th Governor Holcrumb’s mask mandate was changed to a mask advisory. Under the new advisory: “Face coverings remain mandatory in all state buildings and facilities, as well as all vaccination and COVID testing sites. Businesses and other entities have the authority to implement mask requirements and more stringent COVID-19 restrictions, as they see fit.”
Local health experts, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, still recommend Hoosiers mask up in public. With a recent uptick in COVID cases in the state, and the appearance of new mutations, keeping our masks on seems like the safest way to move forward for everyone. Until further notice you’ll continue to need a mask or face covering to enter any of Pawn King’s locations.
We hope that we can lift this requirement soon, and will reassess in a few weeks in accordance to CDC recommendations. Like anything that comes into our shops, we want to see it work. The best knowledge that we have says that masks work to help prevent the spread of the virus. We feel that it is our responsibility to our community to make use of that knowledge. We want everyone to feel safe while in our stores.
There is nothing more important to us here at Pawn King than you! We thank everyone for your understanding, and appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community safe!
Around the region
- Walmart: Walmart will keep up its blanket requirement that every shopper in its stores have a face covering.
- Sam’s Club, owned and operated by Walmart Inc., will continue the same policy.
- Target: Masks or face coverings are required in all Target stores, even for those who have been vaccinated. The exceptions are guests with underlying medical conditions or young children, according to the store’s website.
- Home Depot: Nationwide, Home Depot still requires masks or face coverings.
- Aldi: Masks are still required.
- Costco: Masks or face shields are still required for all members. If a member has a medical condition preventing them from wearing a mask, they must wear a face shield.
- Kroger: Kroger will continue to require face masks until all of the grocery chain’s associates can receive a COVID-19 vaccine, the store’s spokesperson told PEOPLE.
- Meijer: All customers must wear a face covering or shield while shopping.
- Lowe’s: Lowe’s requires customers in its nationwide stores to wear a mask or face covering.
- Menards: Guests must wear a face mask or shield.
- CVS: Customers must wear a face covering or shield. The chain’s website said, however, that they are not requiring employees to “play the role of enforcer.”
- Walgreens: Walgreens requires customers to wear face covers except those with health conditions prohibiting them from doing so, or if they are under two years old.
- Best Buy: Customers must wear a face mask.
- Trader Joe’s: Customers are required to wear a mask while shopping.
- Whole Foods: Whole Foods will continue to require masks as the state mandate ends