All Pawn King locations will be open for the foreseeable future.
Due to the ongoing crisis, all Pawn King locations have changed our hours. We’ll be open for business Monday through Saturday from 10am until 6pm, and CLOSED on Sundays. We appreciate your understanding. Please keep an eye out for updates, we’ll post on all of our social media outlets as soon as we can. We are doing everything we can to stay open, and stay healthy so that we can continue to serve you. It is vital that we all do our part in practicing social distancing to help curb the spread of the virus, we ask that everyone who is able make use of our mobile app in order to make loan and layaway payments.
Mobile Pawn allows you to make payments on loans and layaways, and you can even shop from home! The app is free to download, if you would like us to send you a link or get help getting started, please feel free to call any of our stores, we are here to assist you!
If you can’t make it in, because you or a member of your family is under quarantine, please give us a call to make arrangements. You are the reason we are here, being healthy is more important that worrying about your loan expiring!
If you need a loan, please call ahead. While we can never give direct quotes over the phone, we can certainly make sure that the item you have is worth coming in for.
- Frequent hand washing or use of alcohol-based sanitizer (Effective hand washing takes about 20 seconds of lathering with soap and water, and effective hand sanitizer is at least 60% alcohol)
- Avoid close contact with others to the best of your ability, the more space between two people the less likely they are to spread infection
- Cover your cough or sneeze and wash your hands thoroughly after
- Clean highly touched surfaces frequently in your home and workplace
- If you do get sick, avoid public places and stay home from work
- Use a surgical face mask if you are currently sick and must be around others
Our great nation has seen many challenges throughout our history, and we have never before failed to rise to meet those challenges. It is in tough times that we show exactly how great we really are as a people. Our strength is the strength of the community, and how good we are to each other. While it is important to make sure we are practicing social distancing, there are plenty of ways we can help each other out. A phone call to an elderly friend or loved one to check in can make a big difference. We would love to hear ideas, and about how you are helping!